- Honorary Business Chair
Jeffrey S. Gilane, H.I.S., B.A.
Elite Hearing Centers of America
"I am extremely excited to be involved in this event sponsored by the Hearing Loss Association of America! Approximately 15% of American adults (37.5 million), 18 and older report difficulty with their hearing. What a beautiful way to spend the day, a walk through Veterans Park along the lakefront of the City of Milwaukee, increasing awareness about hearing health."
Saturday, May 9, 2020
- Local Walk Day Chair
Get Your Hearing Screened!
Let us know that you’re taking charge by tweeting #screenURhearing! We want to see you take action for your hearing health! Visit hearing screenings for more information.
Free hearing screenings will be provided on Walk Day thanks to:
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- American Hearing Impaired Hockey Association
- Association of Adult Musicians with Hearing Loss
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Center for Deaf-Blind Persons, Inc.
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- Global Alliance of Speech-to-Text Captioning
- Global Foundation for Children with Hearing Loss
- HEAR Wisconsin
- Hearing Health Foundation
- HearStrong Foundation
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- National CMV Foundation
- Sound of Hope
- The CARE Project
- The Decibels Foundation
- Usher Syndrome Coalition
- Wisconsin Families for Hands & Voices