Thank You to everyone who participated and see you all next year!
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Beckley Creek Park
1411 Beckley Creek Parkway
- Local Walk Chair
Get Your Hearing Screened!
Let us know that you’re taking charge by tweeting #screenURhearing! We want to see you take action for your hearing health! Visit hearing screenings for more information.
Free hearing screenings will be provided on Walk day thanks to the generosity of:
One of the best things about the Walk4Hearing is seeing how much fun everyone is having! Use #Walk4Hearing in all your posts both before and after Walk day so we can see your creativity and enthusiasm.
- Acute Hearing
- Doctors Hearing Care
- Harshaw Trane
- KCDHH - Kentucky Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- KY Hearing Clinic
- Lichtefeld Inc.
- Open Arms Children's Health Little Ears Hearing Center
- Oticon Medical - Because Sound Matters
- UK HealthCare
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- American Hearing Impaired Hockey Association
- Association of Adult Musicians with Hearing Loss
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- Heuser Hearing Institute
- Kentucky AG Bell
- Kentucky Hands & Voices
- Little Ears Hearing Center at Open Arms Children's Health
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- National CMV Foundation
- The CARE Project
- The Decibels Foundation
- Usher Syndrome Coalition