Thank You to everyone who participated and see you all next year!
Saturday, October 5, 2019
University of Houston
Lynn Eusan Park
4500 University Drive
- Local Walk Chair
Get Your Hearing Screened!
Let us know that you’re taking charge by tweeting #screenURhearing! We want to see you take action for your hearing health! Visit hearing screenings for more information.
Free hearing screenings will be provided on Walk day thanks to the generosity of:
One of the best things about the Walk4Hearing is seeing how much fun everyone is having! Use #Walk4Hearing in all your posts both before and after Walk day so we can see your creativity and enthusiasm.
- Advanced Hearing Center
- Health Testing Solutions
- Hearing Systems
- Mary Dopico Reporting
- Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- All Ears! Listening and Language Center
- American Hearing Impaired Hockey Association
- Association of Adult Musicians with Hearing Loss
- Brazoria-Fort Bend RDSPD
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- Galveston-Brazoria Co-op for DHH
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- MRHS ASL
- National CMV Foundation
- Texas Hands & Voices
- The Center for Hearing and Speech
- The Decibels Foundation
- Tri-County East RDSPD
- Usher Syndrome Coalition
- West 10 RDSPD/Katy ISD