Thank You to everyone who participated and see you all next year!
Get Your Hearing Checked!
Take Charge of Your Hearing Health
Salus University will provide free hearing screenings on Walk day. Do some nudging of your family and friends to get their hearing screened.
Let us know that you’re taking charge by tweeting #screenURhearing! We want to see you take action for your hearing health! Visit hearing screenings for more information.
Raise $100+ and receive one on Walk day (must be present).
Walk4Hearing Power Bank
Raise $500+ and receive one on Walk day (must be present).
- Brookman Hearing Services
- Campaign for Better Hearing
- Deaf-Hearing Communication Centre (DHCC)
- Hearing Technology Associates
- Main Line Health
- McGuire Foundation
- Penn Medicine
- Pinnacle ENT Associates
- Audio Directions
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- American Hearing Impaired Hockey Association
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit (BCIU)
- Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU)
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit (DCIU)
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- HearAid Foundation
- John Hancock Demonstration School
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- Montgomery County Intermediate Unit (MCIU)
- Ocean City High School ASL Club
- PA AG Bell
- Pennsylvania School for the Deaf (PSD)
- Salus University – SAA Chapter
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Temple Brith Achim
- The Decibels Foundation
- Usher Syndrome Coalition
- WCU – NSSLHA