Welcome to team Listless. Every year we walk in support of the Hear Here Hartford Chapter of the Hearing Loss Association of America. An organization focused on educating teens, pre-teens and young adults to self advocate for their communication access needs. The organization provides a forum to learn, practice and collaborate to achieve success in social, academic and employment settings.
Over the last 10 years HHH has
1. Granted over $10,000 in college scholarships
2. Supported motivational speakers to share thier success stories
3. Facilitated a Bi-Annual Youth Leadership Forum in collaberation with Toastmaster International
4. Held numerous workshops focused on educational transition, college preparation and job readiness skill
5. Successfully advocated for a Deaf Child Bill of Rights in Connecticut
6. Hosted various social gatherings to nuture friendships and develop a peer support network
Thank you for supporting the impactful work this organization provides to our Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community in Connecticut.
Jim & Terry Bedard