Get Your Hearing Checked!
Take Charge of Your Hearing Health
The Lions of Illinois Foundation will provide free hearing screenings on Walk day. Do some nudging of your family and friends to get their hearing screened.
Let us know that you’re taking charge by tweeting #screenURhearing! We want to see you take action for your hearing health! Visit hearing screenings for more information.
Raise $100+ and receive one on Walk day (must be present).
Walk4Hearing Power Bank
Raise $500+ and receive one on Walk day (must be present).
- Ann and Robert Lurie’s Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Dick and Laurie Meyer
- University of Illinois - Hospital & Health Sciences System (Taylor Health)
- WGN Radio
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- ALDA - Chicago
- American Hearing Impaired Hockey Association
- Ann and Robert Lurie’s Children’s Hospital
- Chase Elementary School
- Child's Voice
- Dogs for Better Lives
- Ear Community
- HearAid Foundation
- IL Hands & Voices/Guide BY Your Side
- Kinzie Elementary School
- Miracle-Ear Foundation
- NIU – SAA Northern University
- Northwestern University – SAA Chapter
- The Decibels Foundation
- University of Chicago – Medicine
- University of IL Hospital – Now Hear This!
- Usher Syndrome Coalition
- Whitney M. Young High School